Thursday 17 January 2013

くそ音楽家



Haven't done one of these for ages but I've been working a bit more on 4x popping (plucking/snapping with all four fingers of the right hand) and wanted to put something down that featured it.

For the beginning, the stick part is just doubling the bass part. All of the pops are button hits and the rest are on the body. During the 2nd section, the stick follows a standard time rhythm with MK being the pulse, then the bass part is pushed back slightly (displaced) making MK the back beat. Then it's the end.

This isn't even about fighting games!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're great as musician and as a player! Keep this work, plz!

    And can you help me with a thing? I want to know how an easy method to do the Instant Air Jaguar Kick to improve this execution. Since now, thanks and apologize me to not ask for this in the correct place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :)

      I'm not sure what advice to give. I guess, try to think about it as one motion that starts at 'up' then flows from 'down' to 'back'. The best advice is just to keep practicing it (I know that sounds like rubbish advice). Everyone will be able to get it super consistently given enough practice. Just sit in training mode, listening to awesome music while repeating it over and over and over, lol.

      Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  2. You are an incredible musician and a gifted player. I know it wasn't about fighting games but, thank you so much for the instructions and explaining it so well.

    ReplyDelete